So planning a scuba diving trip has got me wondering if questions where someone asks where to see specific animals/plants/natural formations would be on topic, either on a global or national scale?
Yes, they are on topic, we already have a bunch of these.
- What is the smallest owl in the world, and where can I see one?
- Where and when can I see the most seals in Cape Cod, Massachusetts?
- Where do white tigers live?
- What is a lava tube, as a place to see bats? Are there any in the United States?
- How can we see the genetically pure American Bison in Yellowstone National Park?
- What are good dive sites to scuba dive with cuttlefish?