We are announcing a fun activity to have a photo competition each month.
There two sets of rules:
- Rules that are always applicable.
- Rules that are applicable to a particular theme of competition (Will typically be referred as 'Rules for :MonthName:')
Rules that are always applicable are as follows:
- One photo per answer, and no more than 5 answers per user per month.
- Post only photos taken by yourself.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location and subject of the photo and the date the photo was taken
- Refrain from posting sensitive/debatable content
- There isn't a prize money/item/award as such. Respect and appreciation is what you earn here.
Rules for December are as follows:
- It has to be a picture of a trail or a hiking path
- The photo should not include people as important part of the picture. If unavoidable, people can be included as long as they are not recognisable.
- No entries/photos should be posted before midnight, 1st of December 2018, voting will be applicable till midnight 31st of December and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself.
- There is no constraint on when the photo must have been taken.
Congratulations to Shan-X! Our winner with 10 votes at end of the competition.