Linux hacker and outdoor explorer - particularly of obscure islets and holes in the ground.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
19 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- Code Review 30.9k 30.9k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 1313 gold badges4949 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 How do I convert a Python 3 byte-string variable into a regular string?
- 100 SSH makes all typed passwords visible when command is provided as an argument to the SSH command
- 90 Alternative for "tail -f" that follows filename
- 80 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 53 C++ string operators
- 52 What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying winter camping for the first time?
- View more network posts →
8 Photo Competition: March - Fauna Mar 1
4 Photo Competition: March - Fauna Mar 4
3 Photo Competition Template Feb 6