I am a young outdoors enthusiast with a degree in biology, specializing in botany and ecology. I have been backpacking about once a month for two years. I enjoy hiking and backpacking most, but I am open to learning about other outdoor activities. My current goal is to be ready for the AT within the next ten years.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '16 at 15:17
Top network posts
- 30 Handling feminine hygiene on multiple-month treks?
- 20 Am I likely to need multiple pairs of boots on the Appalachian Trail?
- 10 Putting in contact lenses when outdoors
- 9 Does hiking with a dog in bear country increase or decrease your risk of a bear encounter?
- 8 Resources for finding public hunting land
- 8 Will bug repellent repel deer?
- 6 Is there a tool that can calculate the time of sunrise?
- View more network posts →