I'm working on https://crowds-play.com these days (still in early beta), but I'm also looking for contracts or part-time work as I intend to fund the project myself.
It's a fully open-sourced Next.js app backed by a couple of Node.js servers. I got cloud-MongoDB (Atlas) and I deployed the rest with now.js (zeit.co). This is a really nice and cheap stack that I would like to continue working with.
In fact, the whole project represents my effort to make my own choices, both in the technology I use, but also the values that guide my decisions (e.g. no ads).
I need to love, own, and share what I do.
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 1212 gold badges6060 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2k 2k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 541 541 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 409 409 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 220 Am I trying to connect to a TLS-enabled daemon without TLS?
- 98 PHP Regex to get youtube video ID?
- 67 How can I use the FOR attribute of a LABEL tag without the ID attribute on the INPUT tag
- 59 How can I replace the deprecated set_magic_quotes_runtime in php?
- 42 Can you explain how to understand what the 'iwconfig' command displays in Ubuntu-9.04?
- 36 How can a <label> completely fill its parent <td>?
- 21 Which careers allow working in the wild on a daily basis?
- View more network posts →