Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematica 261.5k 261.5k 3333 gold badges546546 silver badges12581258 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.8k 23.8k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.7k 9.7k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 187 Gold Sportsmanship badge
- 128 Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 116 Why are numeric division and subtraction not handled better in Mathematica?
- 103 xkcd-style Plots
- 96 Why round to even integers?
- 93 What does the construct f[x_] := f[x] = ... mean?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.