Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Unix & Linux 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 Why is unzipped directory much smaller (4.0 K) than zipped (73.0 G)?
- 88 Why did the gun salesman ask if the hunter was a postal worker?
- 34 Do the licences permit GPL- and BSD-licensed applications to be used for government work?
- 23 How can I prove this site has a huge security weakness?
- 18 What are the consequences for downstream actors of redistributing a work under a wider CC license than the copyright holder authorized?
- 17 Realistically, how useful would a bayonet be on a crossbow in medieval, close quarters combat?
- 15 Can a world government convince a modern public to support the creation of child soldiers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.