Started learning to program with BASIC on my dad's Commodore64 when I was about 11 and made my own computer games; been loving it ever since - would never leave it if it weren't for work and my children.
I got my computer science degree with a concentration in game programming, and I'm still at it, tinkering with game mechanics and ideas. OpenGL in either C, C++, or Java; they are all good.
New York, NY
Member for 2 years, 7 months
31 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 at 12:38
- The Great Outdoors 3.2k 3.2k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Politics 903 903 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- User Experience 575 575 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How did the Kavanaugh confirmation move so quickly despite the serious allegations?
- 40 In a static data table, should rows be highlighted on hover?
- 17 Why can this command unlock my lock screen without password? (Security question)
- 16 What version of Windows Management Framework is installed?
- 15 Will the US military receive a 10% pay raise in 2019?
- 15 Coworker scans my body. How to best tell him to stop?
- 14 Of all the movies and TV shows ever made, which of them is set furthest in the future?
- View more network posts →