Started learning to program with BASIC on my dad's Commodore64 when I was about 11 and made my own computer games; been loving it ever since - would never leave it if it weren't for work and my children.
I got my computer science degree with a concentration in game programming, and I'm still at it, tinkering with game mechanics and ideas. OpenGL in either C, C++, or Java; they are all good.
New York, NY
Member for 4 years
32 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '20 at 17:30
- The Great Outdoors 3.4k 3.4k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.9k 2.9k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Politics 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 821 821 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 How do I tell our HR that I don't want to "perform" in our Christmas party?
- 67 How did the Kavanaugh confirmation move so quickly despite the serious allegations?
- 41 In a static data table, should rows be highlighted on hover?
- 18 Why can this command unlock my lock screen without password? (Security question)
- 17 What version of Windows Management Framework is installed?
- 15 Coworker scans my body. How to best tell him to stop?
- 15 Will the US military receive a 10% pay raise in 2019?
- View more network posts →