Started learning to program with BASIC on my dad's Commodore64 when I was about 11 and made my own computer games; been loving it ever since - would never leave it if it weren't for work and my children.
I got my computer science degree with a concentration in game programming, and I'm still at it, tinkering with game mechanics and ideas. OpenGL in either C, C++, or Java; they are all good.
New York, NY
Member for 2 years, 10 months
31 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 17:30
- The Great Outdoors 3.2k 3.2k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Politics 915 915 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 795 795 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 How do I tell our HR that I don't want to "perform" in our Christmas party?
- 64 How did the Kavanaugh confirmation move so quickly despite the serious allegations?
- 40 In a static data table, should rows be highlighted on hover?
- 17 Why can this command unlock my lock screen without password? (Security question)
- 16 What version of Windows Management Framework is installed?
- 15 Coworker scans my body. How to best tell him to stop?
- 15 Will the US military receive a 10% pay raise in 2019?
- View more network posts →