Because of that and for fun I travel a few times per year, mostly in Europe but I have been on 4 continents, 24 countries to date. I have been answering on Yahoo!Answers for years and have also been active on several forums, about knots and other things.
I live in the Netherlands, I commute to work by recumbent bike and also own a 'bent trike, an upright bike and folding upright bike.
For those who did not read it in my name, I am female and I am Dutch.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Travel♦ 32.6k 32.6k 1212 gold badges9090 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2k 2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 Is it ok to take a break near the cycle path, on the grass, in Netherlands?
- 67 Can aircrew order me not to stand in the aisle?
- 65 What is a polite way to tell a Scottish person that I am struggling to understand his/her accent?
- 60 Are there any rules of thumb for the most comfortable seats on a long distance bus?
- 56 What does "K+M+B 2016" mean in when written on a church wall?
- 51 Is it rude to speak Swedish in Norway?
- 49 British Airways - baggage pooling?
- View more network posts →