I started by teaching myself C#, then I learned Python as a second language. During that, I began with Haskell and some Agda and fell in love with functional programming. At university, I used Scala and Python a lot. Lately, I began to do much stuff in Julia.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 at 21:59
Top network posts
- 135 What are all possible pos tags of NLTK?
- 109 Understanding lambda in python and using it to pass multiple arguments
- 39 How to abstract over a "back and forth" transformation?
- 36 How to solve this error in C#?
- 32 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 24 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 19 Closed type classes
- View more network posts →