I started by teaching myself C#, then I learned Python as a second language. During that, I began with Haskell and some Agda and fell in love with functional programming. At university, I used Scala and Python a lot. Lately, I began to do much stuff in Julia.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 6:26
- Stack Overflow 14.7k 14.7k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- German Language 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 659 659 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 441 441 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 340 340 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 What are all possible pos tags of NLTK?
- 133 Understanding lambda in python and using it to pass multiple arguments
- 43 How to abstract over a "back and forth" transformation?
- 40 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 36 How to solve this error in C#?
- 27 Keep track of how many times a recursive function was called
- 26 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- View more network posts →