I'm an economist at a consulting firm. I use R at work, along with Excel, and on my own pet projects. I am learning R (currently intermediate skill level) to get more into data science and to more efficiently automate a lot of my work.
Top network posts
- 15 How to remove column names from a matrix in R?
- 9 Saving ggplot graph to PDF with fonts embedded in r
- 8 How do you make plotly error bars follow a colorscale?
- 7 Evaluation error of identity in lubridate::interval objects
- 7 Is cut() style binning available in dplyr?
- 5 Result of plotting a straight line does not look straight
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 12 '18