Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 14:37
- The Workplace 113.7k 113.7k 4545 gold badges255255 silver badges352352 bronze badges
- Travel 61.5k 61.5k 1010 gold badges171171 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 60k 60k 3030 gold badges125125 silver badges278278 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 32k 32k 1313 gold badges8484 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.7k 17.7k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 443 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 322 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 298 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 250 Co-Worker quit today, boss is pretending it didn't happen. Is this weird?
- 248 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →