Virologist that dabbles in R and python for bioinformatics.
- Seasoned Advice 10.3k 10.3k 1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 6k 6k 1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Biology 4.4k 4.4k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 975 975 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 376 376 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 What are the tiny white self-moving objects on pasta?
- 49 If one tomato had molded, is the rest of the pack safe to eat?
- 39 Kneading bread with arthritic hands-any tips?
- 34 Can I make popcorn with any corn?
- 32 What is this yellow and white mass inside my red cabbage?
- 29 What was this pickled vegetable which I was served at a middle eastern restaurant?
- 29 Suffocation while cooking under an umbrella?
- View more network posts →