My primary outdoor pursuits include biking, hiking, backpacking, XC skiing, and paddling. I'm a recently-certified Wilderness First Responder and have an interest in wilderness medicine. I'm just starting to get into some rock climbing and mountaineering as well.
I created The Bike Light Database, a site to help cyclists find the right bike light for their rides.
I've also been a Community Moderator ♦ for Super User since 2011, and am sometimes active on a handful of other Stack Exchange sites. .
- Super User 36.3k 36.3k 3636 gold badges135135 silver badges176176 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.9k 11.9k 3737 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Bicycles 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Web Applications 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 How does Windows know whether it has internet access or if a Wi-Fi connection requires in-browser authentication?
- 128 What does the "Maximum Frequency" number mean in the Windows Resource Monitor?
- 127 Windows Activation FAQ: How do language, version, 64-bit or 32-bit, and source affect ability to install and transfer Windows licenses?
- 124 Why do PCs still require a CMOS battery?
- 111 Why does WMI Provider Host (WmiPrvSE.exe) keep spiking my CPU?
- 107 HDMI vs Component vs VGA vs DVI vs DisplayPort
- 105 What is in `C:\ccmcache`?
- View more network posts →