My primary outdoor pursuits include biking, hiking, backpacking, XC skiing, and paddling. I'm a recently-certified Wilderness First Responder and have an interest in wilderness medicine. I'm just starting to get into some rock climbing and mountaineering as well.
I created The Bike Light Database, a site to help cyclists find the right bike light for their rides.
I've also been a Community Moderator ♦ for Super User since 2011, and am sometimes active on a handful of other Stack Exchange sites. .
Member for 7 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 at 15:51
- Super User♦ 30.6k 30.6k 3232 gold badges127127 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 3535 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Web Applications 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Bicycles 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 How does Windows know whether it has internet access or if a Wi-Fi connection requires in-browser authentication?
- 122 Why do PCs still require a CMOS battery?
- 121 Windows Activation FAQ: How do language, version, 64-bit or 32-bit, and source affect ability to install and transfer Windows licenses?
- 114 What does the "Maximum Frequency" number mean in the Windows Resource Monitor?
- 110 Why does WMI Provider Host (WmiPrvSE.exe) keep spiking my CPU?
- 106 HDMI vs Component vs VGA vs DVI vs DisplayPort
- 97 Is it possible to use the IE10 App without making Internet Explorer the default browser?
- View more network posts →