- Physics 60.5k 60.5k 66 gold badges179179 silver badges341341 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 19.1k 19.1k 11 gold badge6666 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Academia 13.4k 13.4k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 7.8k 7.8k 2222 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5k 5k 2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 If photons have no mass, how can they have momentum?
- 88 What does general relativity say about the relative velocities of objects that are far away from one another?
- 86 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 83 Student asks for letter of recommendation: I can't remember the student
- 81 Why does the Sun's (or other stars') nuclear reaction not use up all its "fuel" immediately?
- 76 Why is there a controversy on whether mass increases with speed?
- 74 Cultural understanding of Penelope's suitors
- View more network posts →