Pune, Maharashtra, India
Member for 8 years, 4 months
Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer by profession, an avid Hiker, Mountaineer, amateur Mountain-Cyclist, experienced Hill-walker, used to play football. Play Harmonica, getting started with Guitar, love playing Synthesizers.
- The Great Outdoors♦ 30.7k 30.7k 1919 gold badges9999 silver badges265265 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Travel 484 484 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 271 271 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Why do we use 32.768 kHz crystals in most circuits?
- 47 Will drinking lots of water in the day(s) prior to a long trek mean I will need less water on the trek?
- 46 Should overweight people ever climb?
- 44 How to react to cattle charging towards you?
- 36 Dealing with rashes between thighs and around the groin
- 31 What is the use of the `inline` keyword in C?
- 29 What are the RAM-only microcontrollers intended for?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.