When it comes to outdoor activities mine include kayaking, hiking, and camping (tent or campervan). I've done a bit of trekking in the past but would be more likely to bike-tour these days. I modify a lot of my own kit (and indeed converted the campervan).
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 1 at 11:07
- Bicycles 36k 36k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 30.8k 30.8k 11 gold badge6262 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.6k 19.6k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 17.7k 17.7k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 166 Password management for kids - what's a good way to start?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 73 Is my microwave damaged if I can smell the food inside it?
- 71 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- 71 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- View more network posts →