I am a young outdoor professional from Colorado. I have had the privilege of growing up with a father who loves the outdoors and taught me what he knew. I have worked as a guide, educator, and leader for the past 7 years, and received my B.A. in Adventure Education from Fort Lewis College. I love many outdoor sports, but my focus areas are rock and ice climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, and skiing. I'm still learning a lot, so I'm happy to be part of an open community like this one. Thanks for reading!
Prince George, BC
Member for 7 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 23 '12 at 18:53
Top network posts
- 25 Which careers allow working in the wild on a daily basis?
- 19 Mountaineering / glacial traverse: rope-up or go it alone?
- 16 What clothing would be appropriate for hiking in -18°C with up to 30 km/hr wind?
- 15 What type of knife should I carry while rock climbing?
- 15 A little bit of acclimatisation or no acclimatisation at all?
- 14 Starting cross-country skiing off trails
- 12 What can be safely trimmed on a backpack
- View more network posts →