Justin is the lead developer at SpedWare LLC. He oversees development of all databases and Web applications. While in college, Justin was recognized in national and international competitions for embedded software architecture and mathematical modeling.
Justin is active in the community, serving as both a United Way Campaign Account Manager and a Healthy Community Council member since 2007. As part of JMU's College for Kids, Justin has taught Video Game Design courses for 10-13 years olds.
When he's not programming, Justin enjoys listening to all forms of music and spending as much time outdoors as possible, an interest he developed while earning his Eagle Scout award.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Chess 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Coffee 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Why does Leia's accent change during A New Hope?
- 46 How to harden feet to avoid blisters on long hikes
- 46 What is the context of the quote "With great power comes great responsibility"?
- 42 How long does water need to be boiled for to kill all bacteria / viruses?
- 40 Why do we authenticate by prompting a user to enter both username and password? Does prompting the password only suffice?
- 39 browse data in Android SQLite Database
- 39 Was there a meaning to the song used in the Battlestar Galactica episode "Crossroads Part II"?
- View more network posts →