Always willing to learn.
Ex-competition Horse Rider (show-jumping / cross country), walker, hiker, swimmer.
I love being outdoors, and am an avid Kayaker and Geocacher.
SSI qualified Master Scuba Diver, Drysuit Diver, Perfect Buoyancy, 40% Nitrox, Stress and Rescue, First Aid (React Right), Deep.
- The Great Outdoors 15.1k 15.1k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Pets 536 536 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 510 510 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 435 435 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Magento 357 357 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Why would a seal be flinging an octopus around above the water and then slapping a kayaker with it?
- 39 "Don’t step on anything you can step over." - What does this mean?
- 35 What hazardous wildlife is there in the UK?
- 33 Pitching a tent in the rain?
- 29 Are grey squirrels really bad for the overall habitat in Germany?
- 29 Why do horses need to wear shoes?
- 28 Camping with a dog for the first time
- View more network posts →