I am a Theoretical Physics PhD who decided to leave academia for an exciting career in data science and applied mathematics. Given the fact that I like to program, and I am really into statistics and looking for patterns this was not a dificult choice to make.
In my spare time I like to play my guitars and go out to the mountains to do some canyoning and enjoy the peace and tranquility that the mountains can bring.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '16 at 7:08
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 844 844 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 771 771 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 407 407 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computational Science 393 393 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile