AMGA Single Pitch Instructor and outdoor guide/educator for the last 8 years.
I work primarily in the western United States, running backpacking, rock climbing, and kayaking courses.
Curator and director of Outdoor Blueprint an online resource for aspiring outdoor adventurers.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '14 at 23:37
Top network posts
- 27 Why are indoor climbing grades easier?
- 18 Can a compass needle become de-magnetized over time?
- 14 How to overcome the fear of falling in lead climbing
- 14 Leave no Trace: Are campfires unethical?
- 13 Winter route grades
- 8 How to repair the broken stitching and seams in my leather boots?
- 6 Major fall, same for static and dynamic?
- View more network posts →