Windows ace. Zune/WinPhone enthusiast. iOS convert.
I'm a ♦ moderator for Super User & formerly pro-tempore ♦ for The Great Outdoors. Questions, concerns, feedback, or to contact studiohack, please either: flag your post, notify me in chat or a comment with @studiohack, or email me studiohack [AT] live [DOT] com.
When editing your post, it is always my intent to make it clearer, concise, and easier to read. Please let me know if I have not done so.
- Super User♦ 13.4k 13.4k 1919 gold badges8383 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 7.2k 7.2k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1k 1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Stack Exchange sites need a universal clock that is visible!
- 64 What is the difference between “manual” and “disabled” service in Windows?
- 59 How to stop jucheck from running? Java won't remember "Check for Updates Automatically" setting
- 58 How to extract image from PDF file
- 53 Is drinking urine safe?
- 42 How can I identify edible berries/fruit from poisonous?
- 32 What are areas of the body which lose heat more quickly, and how can I reduce that loss?
- View more network posts →