Family guy who keeps fitness as a top priority for myself and my family. Additionally I'm active in search and rescue, and work in emergency medicine. My main fitness gigs these days are:
- Climbing, indoor and out.
- Kettlebell swings and snatches.
- (Winter) Snowboarding inbounds, splitboarding out of bounds.
- (Summer) Trail running, mountain biking.
I believe the goal of fitness is to enable you to live a long and healthy life, and to allow you to say "yes" to more things. If you're fit and healthy it's easier to pick up new sports, go for a walk with a new person, help a friend move a couch, and so much more.
- Physical Fitness♦ 14.4k 14.4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Area 51 818 818 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 Company 'expecting' me to take a month unpaid leave after resignation
- 150 How to manage an "over worker"?
- 39 cs7003 unexpected use of an unbound generic name
- 33 Barbell says 20kg on each side. Am I lifting 20 or 40kg?
- 23 Toothpaste in the back-country and the principle of leave no trace
- 23 cs7003 unexpected use of an unbound generic name
- 23 Is weight loss possible without cardio?
- View more network posts →