I love being in the mountains. Camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting, fishing - the order differs by the season.
Idaho is my home. I've tried to leave. I have tried to call Montana and Utah home, but just had to come back to Idaho (I'm sure Montana will eventually get another chance). Northern Nevada had a good grip on me for a few years (the job paid well) but Idaho finally won me back. I've sampled many of Idaho's mountains, and the canyons and peaks in the middle of the state call to me the loudest.
Recently, I started a website, greatoutdoorstories.com, where I am compiling and sharing my outdoor adventures. Check it out!
Top network posts
- 26 How to react to cattle charging towards you?
- 22 How can I tell which way is "down wind"
- 17 When making camp in the mountains, which direction should I face my tent?
- 13 What are the Pros and Cons of No-Cook Backpacking?
- 12 Why would archery season be either before or after rifle season?
- 10 Protecting Food Supplies from wild animals While Backpacking
- 7 How to humanely kill an injured rabbit?
- View more network posts →