- Cheif of Staff and VP of People, Ops, & Partnerships at Process.st
- Former EVP of Culture and Experience and General Manger of Stack Overflow.
- Griffin and Maeve's dad.
- Not tall.
- Pretty much always trying to be helpful. If I'm not succeeding, just let me know. (Okay, so maybe I wasn't trying that hard in this question. But usually.)
- Meta Stack Exchange 51.2k 51.2k 2222 gold badges115115 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Area 51 11k 11k 55 gold badges77 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Arqade 5.8k 5.8k 1717 gold badges5252 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.1k 5.1k 2323 gold badges5858 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2780 A Terms of Service update restricting companies that scrape your profile information without your permission
- 305 We're working on a new stat to help convey the reach of your posts here
- 260 Closing changes: [on hold], unclear, too broad, opinion-based, off-topic reasons, bye-bye to Too Localized
- 234 Did the Stack Exchange staff members assist in the apprehension of Ross Ulbricht?
- 185 Every "close" has its thorn: replace "close" with "on hold" for the first five days
- 182 "Autobiographer" Badge now only requires sharing what YOU want with the community
- 174 How can I figure out which side of the car the gas hatch is on (without getting out)?
- View more network posts →