Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 47.3k 47.3k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 131 Suspicious GitHub fork
- 121 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 118 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 105 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 84 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 83 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- 74 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.