I do programming, rock climbing, and mountaineering. My favorite outdoor place is the Ansel Adams Wilderness in California.
I write about my adventures at my blog charliebrumbaugh.github.io
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
The disillusionment with our own abilities is, perhaps, one of the most important things that can ever happen to us.
I spent two summers working at Summit Adventure in Bass Lake, California and it was an awesome adventure.
I wrote my own simple image manipulation program in C++ and these are some samples.
If you got this far and would like to get a hold of me, my email is, veduawoo12 gmail com
Top Network Posts
- 140 Why would one aim off when navigating with a map and compass?
- 114 How do I make people not be afraid of me and my dogs?
- 94 Why would one aim off when navigating with a map and compass?
- 69 How can I get a GPS location for this tree on a distant hillside?
- 54 Are there any advantages while backpacking to hike during the night and sleep during the day?
- 49 Why would a seal be flinging an octopus around above the water and then slapping a kayaker with it?
- 49 How do you know you have reached North or South Pole without GPS?
- View more network posts →