I do programming, rock climbing, and mountaineering. My favorite outdoor place is the Ansel Adams Wilderness in California.
I write about my adventures at my blog charliebrumbaugh.github.io
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
The disillusionment with our own abilities is, perhaps, one of the most important things that can ever happen to us.
I spent two summers working at Summit Adventure in Bass Lake, California and it was an awesome adventure.
I wrote my own simple image manipulation program in C++ and these are some samples.
If you got this far and would like to get a hold of me, my email is, veduawoo12 gmail com
- The Great Outdoors 53.1k 53.1k 1717 gold badges150150 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 224 224 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 216 216 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 202 202 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 Why would one aim off when navigating with a map and compass?
- 118 How do I make people not be afraid of me and my dogs?
- 96 Why would one aim off when navigating with a map and compass?
- 69 How can I get a GPS location for this tree on a distant hillside?
- 58 Knife as defense against stray dogs
- 54 Are there any advantages while backpacking to hike during the night and sleep during the day?
- 52 How do you know you have reached North or South Pole without GPS?
- View more network posts →