I do programming, rock climbing, and mountaineering. My favorite outdoor place is the Ansel Adams Wilderness in California.
I write about my adventures at my blog charliebrumbaugh.github.io
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
The disillusionment with our own abilities is, perhaps, one of the most important things that can ever happen to us.
I spent two summers working at Summit Adventure in Bass Lake, California and it was an awesome adventure.
I wrote my own simple image manipulation program in C++ and these are some samples.
If you got this far and would like to get a hold of me, my email is, veduawoo12 gmail com
- The Great Outdoors 67.8k 67.8k 2626 gold badges179179 silver badges365365 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Review 236 236 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 229 229 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 224 224 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 143 Why would one aim off when navigating with a map and compass?
- 121 How do I make people not be afraid of me and my dogs?
- 98 Why would one aim off when navigating with a map and compass?
- 69 How can I get a GPS location for this tree on a distant hillside?
- 60 Impact of throwing away fruit waste on a peak > 3200 m above a glacier
- 58 Knife as defense against stray dogs
- 54 Are there any advantages while backpacking to hike during the night and sleep during the day?
- View more network posts →