Volunteering in academia is immoral and wrong.
My pronouns are he/him, but they/them is fine too.
My interests are in linguistics and psych. PhD student.
- Academia 19.4k 19.4k 66 gold badges5959 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Politics 6k 6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Travel 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 Is there a gender neutral equivalent of “manspreading”?
- 118 Is it ethical to award points for hilariously bad answers?
- 112 I found an error in my exam that caused me to lose time on other questions, resulting in a lower grade. How can I appeal?
- 95 As an international instructor, should I openly talk about my accent?
- 89 Is there objective proof that Jo Jorgensen stopped Trump winning, like a right-wing Ralph Nader?
- 89 Would an honest researcher actually have to pay back their salary?
- 79 Why do equal opportunity employers ask about my gender and race when applying?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.