I've been programming for 35 years and I'm still learning new things. My major interests recently are programming models and methods for concurrency, applications of functional programming, and doing interesting things with Mathematica.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '18 at 20:29
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 945 945 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 768 768 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 516 516 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 356 356 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Is Jackson's @JsonSubTypes still necessary for polymorphic deserialization?
- 34 Pass complex parameters to [Theory]
- 33 Was Apollo 13 radio blackout on reentry longer than expected?
- 25 Dealing with oversized files decades ago? Data transfer in the age of floppy disks
- 23 What are @JsonTypeInfo and @JsonSubTypes used for in jackson
- 23 Suppose leased car is totalled: what are financial implications?
- 22 Managing difficult employees
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.